mercredi 7 mars 2018

Ardennes Diorama - Part.06

The worst happened. The mask created an extra thickness and the paint drooled.

We call it a disaster and money f****d up!



It's been a long time such a mess had not happened to me! It must be said that I cumulated the risks with this method of painting with caches and the test of a new painting of the AK Interactive range.
Double test, double unprocessed.
Beyond painting and masking, anyway, I am absolutely not satisfied with the look and the shapes between the circles. It's not at all what I wanted to happen. The spaces were too big.

I have trying to fix that with "Glanzer" méthod.






But I'll have to go to "Plan B" if I want my diorama to be finished for Saumur Modelshow Contest.
I will look for another vehicle to replace it. The Kampfgruppe Knittel also had Schwimmwagen, Sdkfz 222 and Sdkfz 234 of different types. The Hansen group also had Grids. Or else, I go on a Tiger II Peiper Group, which I have in stock. And Sdhfz 234/2 Puma, have my preference :










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire